MGC PO 045 [V1.0] Approved by:
Issue Date: 11th March 2020
Review Date: 11th March 2021
This policy sets out Megacrew’s intention to:
1. Promote awareness for Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees about the Coronavirus outbreak
2. Ensure Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees are aware of the isolation/quarantine periods in accordance with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health
3. Provide clear advice to Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees about actions they should take if they become unwell or think they may have the symptoms of coronavirus, in accordance with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and state or territory health department
In the policy, the following definitions apply:
Please read advice from the Australian Department of Health regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Outbreak in the link below.
Special restrictions apply for any Crew Members and employees who have travelled from overseas or who think they may have been in close contact of a confirmed case of Coronavirus.
To help limit the spread of Coronavirus, Crew Members and employees must isolate themselves in the following circumstances:
Any Service Providers, Crew Members or Employees who becomes unwell and thinks they may have symptoms of coronavirus, seek medical attention.
Any Service Providers, Crew Members or Employees who has been diagnosed with coronavirus must self-isolate at home for 14 days.
Anyone with serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing must call 000 for urgent medical help.
Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees also have a duty to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and to not adversely affect the health and safety of others. Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees should be reminded to always practice good hygiene and other measures to protect themselves and others against infection. This includes:
1. Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees are not Fit for Work if:
2. Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees who are not Fit For Work must not attend any Megacrew Shifts until they have submitted a medical certificate clearing them for work to Operations on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Clients, Onsite Contacts, Venue Personnel, Security Officers, Medical Staff and Megacrew Supervisors may terminate the shift of any Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees who are not Fit For Work.
4. Crew Members and employees must comply with reasonable instructions for the health and safety of themselves and others including:
5. Service Providers, Crew Members and Employees who believe they may not be Fit for Work for upcoming shift/s must alert Operations as soon as possible by calling 1300642739.
6. Megacrew Supervisors must complete the Incident Report Form to report any breaches of this policy.